Recipes

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Gearing up

I've had a long break from the gym and finding it super hard to get back into, it doesn't help that it's a new gym either because although I'm familiar with all of the equipment I still find it a bit boggling to sort it all out and get my routine down.   I always feel badly for newbies when I see them wandering around the gym because I know that all of the machines can look so daunting.    I've been trying to get back up to 3 miles on the treadmill but being a such a creature of habit, even having T.V's to look at is making it difficult because I've always needed something to focus on and sort of 'zone out' so I prefer mirrors or looking outside.   Too much change and my horrible habit of procrastination does not a fit girl make!!   But I will persevere!   So after having my fiber cookies and a green monster for breakfast I needed to have some carbs for lunch to work out and feeling lazy I just put together some already prepared steel cut oats, yogurt, berries and coconut.
In case you're wondering why the oats look a bit nasty it's because I added a bit of pumpkin, cinnamon and 1 tsp of green matcha powder  :)    I just can't seem to get myself to drink the tea because I find it too grassy tasting so I hide it here and in my shakes.       Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment